DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASES & PICTURES
Accreditations are granted to:
- Bearers of a valid press card ID from a domestic or foreign journalists' association
- Individuals from Germany or abroad who can demonstrate their journalist (or photojournalist) activities as follows:
- By presenting original copies of byline articles that were published no earlier than are six months prior to the event in question
- By presenting an original copy of the masthead (or weblink), which lists that person as an editor, a permanent editorial staff member or a writer, from no earlier than six months prior to the event in question
- By presenting a valid ID from a student publication (members of school newspapers or similar youth media without a valid youth press card will receive a day pass on a one-off basis)
- Photojournalists who can satisfactorily demonstrate that they work in the industry. The accreditation application must include samples from current publications (that are no older than six months)
- Internet editorial staff members belonging to recognized editorial offices or publishers
- Individuals who can show that, at the time of the trade show in question, they engage in media and public relations work for a government agency or an institution, or are acting as press spokespersons or employees of a public relations department at one of the exhibiting companies. Written confirmation of this must be included with the accreditation application
- Individuals who can satisfactorily show that they require press releases and other information for non-profit purposes (for example, radio for the blind, associations for the disabled). If proof is furnished of a severe disability (disability pass), the accompanying person shall be issued a day pass.
- Press agency employees providing services to exhibiting companies during the trade show will only receive accreditation upon presenting a valid press pass. Those without press passes are advised to contact their clients in order to gain access to the trade show.
No accreditations are granted to:
- Persons with no form of press ID whatsoever
- German nationals with place of residence in Germany who present a foreign press ID, for example, Universal Press (USA)
- Persons whose press IDs have expired
- Persons whose journalistic assignments have been issued by other freelance journalists; this applies in particular to private individuals accompanying journalists!
Achtung: Das Mitbringen und Betreiben von Drohnen, Multicoptern, Quadrokoptern und sonstigen Flugkörpern und -geräten ist auf dem Festivalgelände nur mit einem entsprechenden "Flugschein" und gültiger Akkreditierung gestattet!